I was tagged my new lovely friend @kateandthetwins to do #20factsaboutme so here we go;
1. I met my gorgeous husband is a nightclub (Oceana 🤙) in Bristol, & we've been together 10 years now
2. Our first date he took me to watch England vs Spain in Manchester, I got so travel sick on the way back that I didn't speak to him the whole way home. But it did start snowing when we got to Bristol (It was all very romantic)
3. I was born in Truro, Cornwall
4. We got married outside overlooking St Ives
5. I have a degree in Sociology & Criminology
6. I have worked on loads of murder cases, including some famous ones - Joanna Yeates, Melanie Hall & Melanie Road to name a few
7. My cousins are basically my sister's and I adore them.
8. I suffered from PTSD after the traumatic birth of my gorgeous Felicity
9. Felicity means happiness & she is my happiness
10. I love football. I support Liverpool, and have done since I was about 10. The only reason I picked Liverpool was because I was obsessed with Michael Owen. My Dad was an Everton supporter but didn't mind me picking Liverpool as he was just happy I liked football!
11. I've been told I look like Jenna Coleman
12. I love all animals but my favourite animals are donkeys and owls. I will own a donkey (or 2) of my own in the future.
13. I currently have a dog (Red who is a 6 year old Hungarian Vizsla), a 4 year old grey & white cat called Marilyn, 3 chickens, 2 ducks & a tortoise called Falfy. Our first ever pet was a black & white cat called Stevie (named after Steven Gerrard, who became my obsession after Michael Owen). Stevie was the love of my animal life 💔
14. My favourite food is my Mums spaghetti bolognese
15. My second home is Spain, at my Auntie and Uncle's hotel in Andalusia
16. The other country I love is Italy. This is where we spent 3 weeks for our honeymoon travelling the length of Italy.
17. My husband took us to Toronto for my 30th birthday & it was a trip of a lifetime
18. I adore my family. I have 2 nephews & 1 niece. I lost my I lost my Dad when I was 16 so family is extremely important to me.
19. I have 4 best girlfriends in Bristol 💜
20. I now live in Cornwall, from Bristol & I love it
Hello! I'm Jess.
Follow me on Instagram (cornwall_baby) for more photos;